The Calmer Co provides natural solutions to calm nerves, support mind and muscle relaxation and induce sleep.
Markets: USA, Australia, NZ, Fiji, China
Brands: Fiji Kava, Taki Mai, Danodan Hempworks
Products: Powders, Capsules, Teas, Dietary Shots
ASX Ticker Code
Shares on Issue (Jan24)
- E-commerce sales continue rapid growth, surging 35% in November 2023 to $300,000 over the month.
- Taki Mai kava juice shots are expected to be on shelves in more than 500 Coles supermarkets by February 2024.
- China e-commerce store is now open and selling direct to consumers on the Alibaba Tmall platform.
- CJ Patel partnership continues to show good orders across its 17 distribution markets in the Pacific islands
- Leilo distribution deal is in placed and has commenced via the resorts channel in Fijian islands
- Metagenics to launch Kava Sleep made with Fiji Kava kavaton.
Our Value Proposition
Leveraging a global opportunity in natural products that aid relaxation, anxiety and sleep.
- Diversified across brands, products and ingredients
- Delivering strong sales growth
- A true vertical supply chain from farm to shelf
- Partnered with blue chip retailers and distributors
- A medicinal product that works and is validated by science*
The Calmer Co. Vision
The Calmer Co aims to create natural products that calm mind and body and deliver these products to a global market.
The next blockbuster functional beverage!
Drive exponential growth in ready to drink kava based products worldwide.
It’s natural, it works, it tastes great, it’s low calorie, low sugar and it’s on trend.
Diversify our range with new products and ingredients
We are leveraging the global movement in calmness. We started in kava. We see further opportunity in CBD (hemp), ginger, curcumin, magnesium and more. Delivered as beverages, powders, shots, teas and gummies.
Low cost manufacturing feeding a global sales network
Growing and refining ingredients in our low cost base region of Fiji and distributing great products through our house of brands to the world as powders, syrups and oils.